- Azure Service Bus - Listing queue also includes the count of total messages in the queue and the count of messages in deadletter queue.
- Azure Service Bus - Refresh individual queue updates the count of total messages in that queue and the count of deadletter messages.
- Azure Resource Manager (ARM) Storage Accounts management - Now you can set the encryption for Blob and/or File service when creating/updating ARM Storage Accounts in an Azure Subscription.
- Fixed an issue with Azure Management Studio crashing when updating properties of a cloud service.
- Support for Account Shared Access Signature (SAS).
- Support for additional permissions in Service Shared Access Signature.
- Ability to manage storage accounts in Germany data center.
Basic support for Azure Resource Manager (ARM) Virtual Machines (VM).
- List ARM VMs.
- Delete ARM VMs.
- View ARM VM properties.
- Start/Stop ARM VMs.
- Deallocate and capture ARM VMs.
- Connect to ARM VM via Remote Desktop connection.
- Manage if or not you want to get prompted about Azure Active Directory name when connecting to an Azure Subscription in Azure Resource Manager mode.
- Ability to select an encoding method when displaying a Service Bus Queue message.
- Fixed a bug when an Azure Storage Table is opened in "Query" Mode, the "Linq Help" button would not work.
- Ability to manage Resource Groups in your Azure Subscriptions.
- Simplified license key manual activation process.
To learn more about these features, please read our blog.
- Ability to connect to your Azure Subscriptions using your Azure Active Directory credentials.
- Manage Azure Resource Manager Storage Accounts.
As of April 2016, Azure Management Studio is now part of Cynapta Software. Cynapta Software has acquired Cerebrata from Redgate.
To learn more about this acquisition and change, please read our
- We had to remove the license key from the about dialog as it was reporting the wrong value for some users.
- Added the license key to the about dialog.
- Fixed bug you would get a error saying Buffer cannot be null when using the Send Copy to context menu option on a service bus message