- Connect to one or more Azure Service Bus accounts using account name and access key.
- Assign a friendly name to your Azure Service Bus accounts e.g. "Development", "Production", "Staging" etc. for easier identification.
- Open an account in "Read Only" or "Read Write" mode to prevent accidental deletes and updates.
Queues & Messages
- List queues in a Service Bus account.
- Create queue in a Service Bus account.
- Update properties of a queue in a Service Bus account.
- Delete one or more queues from a Service Bus account.
- Enable/disable a queue.
- Monitor a queue in real-time to see how many messages are there in a queue.
- List messages in a queue. You can view messages from "Deadletter" queue as well. Messages are fetched using "PeekLock" mechanism.
- Add new message in a queue.
- View message properties including message contents and custom properties.
- Delete one or more messages from a queue.
- Renew lock on existing messages.
- Remove lock from existing messages.
Application will not be able to fetch messages from a queue that has "Requires Session" property set to true. This is because application makes
use of Service Bus REST API which does not support this functionality.
Application will make multiple requests to fetch messages from a queue. This is again because application makes use of Service Bus REST API which only
supports fetching a single message at a time.